Tecnimont Private Limited ’s Electrical and Instrumentation is a Company within the Company and enjoys the benefit of an exhaustive experience spanning more than four decades in varied sectors. Some of its notable credentials are:
- This division was first set up in 1976 for specifically Instrumentation related services and later in 1982, the Electrical installation services increased to cater to the specific needs of the industry.
- This division has executed more than 400 projects in the various industrial complexes related to Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Power, Chemicals, LNG, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals and Cement & Steel.
- On average, the division executes projects of about 9-12 million man hours per year and has a median strength of approximately 3000 nos. of Direct work force and about 800 nos. of Supervisory personnel consisting of Project execution team, QHSE, Planning, Warehousing, Administration & Logistics.
- The E & I Division has an exemplary track record in execution of the projects. It is number one amongst its competitors in India and is soon to achieve this distinction in the Middle East as well.
- The major clients in India for which the projects have been executed are EIL, HPCL, BPCL, IOCL, NPCIL, RIL, IFFCO, to name a few. In the Middle East, the major clients are Saudi Aramco, ADNOC group of companies, Petro Rabigh, etc.
- Presently Tecnimont Private Limited E & I is executing projects in India, Abu Dhabi and Malaysia, as well as providing JGC with instrumentation specialists to cater to their project requirements in Kuwait and Algeria.An added advantage Tecnimont Private Limited E & I can offer its clients, is its familiarization with Commissioning/Pre-commissioning procedures. Since it is part of the TCM EPC group, it can provide necessary support during the Pre-commissioning/Commissioning phase.